We are thrilled to present to our members the offer of the year - a visit to Hong Kong Disneyland on December 10, 2021.
At the wonderland, you will hear from the expert on the theme park's operational resilience under COVID-19 for the past 20 months.
Ms Rosalyn Woo, Director, Business Strategy and Integration, will share her experience on how they leverage internal and external channels for communications.
The offer is in three parts:
Part 1 : Sharing session by Ms Rosalyn Woo, Director, Business Strategy and Integration
Part 2 : Park visit to learn more about the practical approaches and elevated event strategy
Date : December 10, 2021 (Friday)
Full day park entry between : 10:30am – 7:30pm
Talk : 4:00pm – 5:00pm
Time and gathering place : 3:45pm at City Hall inside Hong Kong Disneyland
Fee : Member (HK$290); Non-member (HK$390); Student (HK$150)
Part 3 : 1+1 Magic entry to Disneyland on December 10, 2021.
In other words, each participant will receive 2 "Day Tickets" so that they can bring a friend or family member to enjoy park visit for the whole day on December 10, 2021.
Let's wrap up 2021 with some fun!
1. Only the paid participant will be entitled to attend the talk.
2. Disneyland needs participants' full name and first 4 digits of HKID (e.g. A123) for back-stage entrance registration.
3. Please register latest by December 6, 2021. Tickets will be sent to you via SF Express after the payment is made.
- Special offer for students
- Priority will be given to PRPA Student Member
- Limited quantity