Hong Kong athletes, winning historic 1 gold, 2 silver and 3 bronze medals at the Tokyo Olympics 2020, have aroused overwhelming public response and support to elite athletes and sports development in general.
We are pleased to have three speakers from HKSI with versatile expertise, including Ms Sarah Lee Wai-sze, two-time Olympic Medallist; Mr Zheng Kang Zhao, HKSI Head Fencing Coach leading the team of Tokyo Olympic Gold Medallist Cheung Ka-long; and Ms Rainnie Ip, HKSI Public Affairs & Marketing Manager to share on stress management, team management as well as public relations for elite athletes participating in the Tokyo Olympics.
The exciting sharing session will include:
About Hong Kong Sports Institute (HKSI)
The Hong Kong Sports Institute (HKSI), the Government's designated organization to provide high performance training system for eligible sports, aims to generate positive publicity through various media engagement, as well as solicit public's continued support for Hong Kong athletes.
Language : Cantonese
Mode of delivery: Face-to-Face (SPRG office) / Online
For those joining the webinar, Zoom link will be shared to confirmed participants before the event.
Don't miss the opportunity !
COVID-19 precautionary measures (on-site):
1. Participants who join in-person will need to wear a surgical mask and scan LeaveHomeSafe QR code when attending the event. Temperature check will be conducted.
2. At least two-thirds of the in-person participants must have received at least the first dose of COVID-19 vaccine. Please indicate your vaccination status in the registration form.
3. To minimise the risk of spreading the coronavirus, if you or a family member has been overseas within 14 days of this event, we would like to request that you do not attend this event.
4. To prevent the spread of COVID-19, food and beverages will not be provided during the event.
- Special offer for students
- Priority will be given to PRPA Student Member
-Special offer for students